Wednesday 19 December 2018

#BookLove2018 on Off-the-Shelf Books, Part 1!

Many people have seen my #BookLove2018 banners on Twitter and Instagram. Huge thanks to everyone who has shared them!





Here are the banners I've included so far
(in no particular order) 
































This is a very varied list, featuring books in different genres, and I've enjoyed them all. More #BookLove2018 to come over the next week on Twitter & Instagram!

In 2019, I'm looking forward to reading some more fantastic books and catching up on some of the books I didn't manage to get to this year. 

I've also made it my mission to read more Jewish books, as I'm writing Jewish-themed crime fiction and I'm now a book blog partner of Jewish Book Week 2019, so look out for those.


No comments:

Post a Comment