Reading for me is an addiction - I can't get enough of it. In 2014 alone, according to my Goodreads reading challenge, I read 111 books (11 more than I expected). And I'm hoping to beat this in 2015.
My Kindle is currently over-run with 232 books to be read, not to mention another 100 or so e-books currently waiting on my Amazon wish list. I have a selection of 'real' fiction books to read too, piled up on the shelf.
Some of my latest reads have included:
- Bones Never Die by Kathy Reich
- Dead, Without a Stone to Tell It by Jen J Danna
- Because She Loves Me by Mark Edwards
- Dead Man's Walking by Paul Finch
- The Sweetness of Forgetting by Kristin Harmel
- Garden of Letters by Alyson Richman.
I enjoy a variety of genres, but I am particularly partial to crime fiction, psychological thrillers and historical fiction.
I am also going to spending 2015 writing my first historical fiction novel and I look forward to the challenge.
Better go, catch up soon. I have plenty of reading to do!